Sunday, June 9, 2013

6 Month Update!

6.9.13 Day 183: Today I have officially been withdrawing from topical steroids for 6 months! To celebrate and help other red skin warriors out there, my screen printing company Notorious Sportswear will donate $5 to ITSAN (International Topical Steroid Addiction Network) for every Warrior shirt sold on the Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/NotoriousSportswear?ref=shop_sugg

Here is how I am looking 6 months into withdrawal:
just a small rash on the back of my right shoulder

lots of rash on the back of my left shoulder

bits of rash on my chest

still rocking those lovely red lines






Song of the Day: "Hey, this is not a funeral. It's a revolution, after all your tears have turned to rage, just wait, everything will be okay. even when you're feeling like it's going down in flames. Oh, people like us we've gotta stick together. Keep your head up, nothing lasts forever. Here's to the damned, to the lost and forgotten. It's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom. We are all misfits living in a world on fire...sing it for the people like us, the people like us" People Like Us - Kelly Clarkson 


No comments:

Post a Comment