Tuesday, November 19, 2013

months 9, 10, and 11 aka I am a slacker

Lets just let the pictures speak for themselves because I already put this post off long enough. Basically pain/flakes/etc was manageable. 


8/29/13 Day 264

9/7/13-9/11/13 days 273-277 



9/12/13 Day 278


9/29/13 Day 295 




10/17/13 Day 313 


10/22/13 Day 318


11/2/13 Day 329 


11/1213 Day 339 



And here are a pictures from life during those months to show how I didn't look like a monster at that point in time.






2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    After reading many blogs, i find your to be the most comforting ! Your eczema looks exactly like mine ! I believe i have unintentionally started TSW. I stopped using the TS purely down to the fact that they stung way to much when i applied them and made my skin feel like it was on fire and being pricked all over !

    I am currently in the midst of the worst flare up of my life, and it was only upon copious hours spent on the internet lookign or solutions that i learnt of TSW. I think that although my withdrawal was completely unintentional, after reading your blog, i have decided to continue not using them. My skin is already wrinkled from using them, especially on my hands and wrists, and my neck has the same red lines and marks on them as yours. I also have many tiny white scars on my forearms from them.

    I shall be avidly following you for any updates :)

    Thank you !

    Melyssa. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried using a French company, Avene I'm not suggesting it will be a miracle solution, but my brother finds it very soothing. http://www.aveneusa.com/products/

    ReplyDelete