Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Begining

 At almost 22 years old, I have had eczema for, just about forever.

I came across the International Topical Steroid Addiction Network (ITSAN) by accident. I was originally searching for a new way to treat my eczema that had now spread all over my body and would not go away with twice a day steroid creams.

From the front page of the ITSAN website:
If you are at the end of your options for a cure, read on:

  • Have you been struggling with eczema that has spread and is "untreatable"?
  • When you reduce or stop your topical steroids does your skin flare, burn and or turn red?
  • Have you been using more and more corticosteroids to control your eczema?
This is where the light bulb went off and I decided to quit using topical steroids then and there.

Day 1 December 9, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment