Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 8: Two Months Down and Feeling Good

1.28.13 Day 51: Arms are still pink and hands are still marked with scratches and wrinkles but feeling good. :)









1.29.13 Day 52: Chanced some makeup today since my face has been so smooth and clear lately. It felt fine all day and I didn't have any problems.
Hands look pruny all the time


1.30.13 Day 53: WARNING: DO NOT USE MAKEUP UNTIL YOU ARE TOTALLY DONE HEALING. My mineral makeup felt fine all day yesterday, so maybe it was the face wash I used to take it off that caused my face to swell and become red and irritated. OR, maybe it was just a coincidence and this is just part of the cycle. Sigh...

1.31.13 Day 54: I have been feeling fine when going to bed but waking up around 3am the past few nights and scratching like crazy all over. Poor Ethan gets woken up by all my scratching too before he gets up at 5.

2.1.13 Day 55: Face is visibly dry and hands are still red and wrinkly, but overall still feeling good. I took benadryl last night and slept like a baby but Ethan informed me that I was still scratching like a crazy person.

Song of the Week: 
"There's an old voice in my head that's holding me back. Well tell her that I miss our little talks. Soon it will be over and buried with out past. We used to play outside when we were young and full of life and full of love...Cause though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore" - Of Monsters and Men, Little Talks


No comments:

Post a Comment