Saturday, February 16, 2013

Week 9: Monotony

2.3.13 Day 57 - 2.9.13 Day 63: This week has been a lot of the same (which is absolutely fine with me). I have been "exfoliating" my face each day (aka scratching off the dead skin in the shower). It is insane how much skin I have lost on my face and that there is any left at all at this point. My face did switch from bigger more visible flakes to just a dry look by the end of the week. I did eventually cool it on the "exfoliating" at the end of the week because my face started getting red.


*Pictures to come

Song of the Week: "I am aware, I've been misled. I disconnect my heart, my head. Don't wanna recognize when things go bad. The things that you'll accept, except that I am finding the words...to say I'm ready, I'm ready to drop. I'm ready, I'm ready so don't stop." - Jack's Mannequin, I'm Ready


No comments:

Post a Comment