Thursday, February 28, 2013

Week 11: Flare 3...ish

2.17.13 Day 71 - 2.23.l3 Day 77: This week is all combined since nothing has really changed. Hands are still pink and wrinkly looking. Face and neck get progressively dryer for a few days then I am able to scrape off the dead skin in the shower. The bumps I had on my stomach a bit ago only lasted a few days and then went away.

On the 19th my pillow case was itchy against my ears and I woke up in the morning (20th) with a swollen eye which is the exact thing that preceded the other two flares. My cheeks and neck turned pink (not nearly as red as I have been in the past) then faded back into the cycle of becoming dry and scraping the dead skin off in the shower. I guess I will call this flare number three.

Natalie Dee knows exactly how I feel 


**I will post pictures as soon as I am home long enough to upload. A 40 hr/wk internship and 30 hr/wk job haven't given me much time to myself.


Song of the Week: Because all of us going through topical steroid withdrawal dream of the paradise at the end of this hell. (also, I definitely saw this song on another "skin friend's" blog and had to share it) "Life goes on, it gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly. Every tear, a waterfall. In the night, the stormy night. She closed her eyes. In the night, the stormy night, away she'd fly. And dreamed of Paradise. She dreamed of paradise. So lying underneath those stormy skies. She said I know the sun must set to rise. This could be paradise." - Coldplay, Paradise




No comments:

Post a Comment