Sunday, June 9, 2013

Week 25: Too busy to even remember what happened.

5.26.13 Day 169 - 6.1.13 Day 175: This week I printed my first big screen printing order since having to stop due to TSW (too tired, couldn't straighten my arms to pull the squeegee, skin was too sensitive to even the mildest chemicals)!!! So excited to be back doing something that I love.

This week was also the beginning of staff training with Cactus Day Camp. This is my fifth and probably final summer at camp :( I used the most wonderful sunscreen just a few weeks ago (badger brand from Sprouts) it is basically made from shea butter, extra virgin olive oil, etc all things I have been able to use on my skin. anyways, I used it one time on my face this week and it burned like hell! I ended up having to wash it off and hold an ice pack on my face for twenty minutes until my skin calmed down. I felt raw the whole next day. How weird that something so natural could feel great two weeks ago and burn this week this far into withdrawal.

Song of the week: "Buried deep as you can dig inside yourself and covered with a perfect shell. Such a charming, beautiful exterior. Laced with brilliant smiles and shining eyes, perfect posture, but your're barely scraping by, but you're barely scraping by. This is one time, this is one time, that you can't fake it hard enough to please everyone or anyone at all...or anyone at all. And the grave that you refuse to leave, the refuge that you've built to flee, the places that you've come to fear the most, is that place that you've come to fear the most." The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most - Dashboard Confessional


1 comment: