Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week 5: A New Normal

I don't have a daily log for this week because I started my 40 hour a week unpaid internship, along with my regular 30 hour job. I'm hoping to take better notes next week now that I am used to my new crazy schedule. Here is what I remember: *I will add some pictures as soon as I am back on my laptop

1.6.13 Day 29: Last day of freedom before my 40 hr a week unpaid internship begins. Luckily the swelling in my face is gone and not very red. It is so weird how the symptoms can change so drastically each day.

1.7.13 Day 30: Hands and arms have flared up a LOT. They are currently in the bright red, burning hot stage.

1.8.13 Day 31: Went into work and after about 30 min became EXTREMELY itchy, like scratch until I am bloody itchy, all over my face and neck. Turns out the air freshener spraying above my desk was really bothering my skin. My boss was kind enough to take it down for me and after I washed my face and moisturized I was fine.

1.9.13 Day 32: Yesterday's itch attack was definitely because of the air freshener, because I was totally fine today. Having trouble straightening my arms while the crooks are so raw and healing

1.10.13 Day 33: So itchy at night again that I need to take ibuprofen for the hot tingle feeling all over my body. I am so thankful that I have my energy back since I am so busy now.
Left leg splotches
Right leg splotches

Right hand, lighting doesn't capture the redness well enough

1.11.13 Day 34: Face and neck were pretty flaky this morning but I was able to scratch most of it off in the shower.

1.12.13 Day 35: Arms are not as red as earlier in the week. Hands still look pretty red and raw. They remind me of what my shoulders looked like in the beginning.

Song I can relate to this week: 
"Oh, it's a picture of perfection. Ah, and the postcards gonna read 'F**k yeah we can live like this...we can live like this' But if you left it up to me every day would be a holiday from real. We'd waste our week beneath the sun. We'd lie and tell our friends it's so much fun out here." Jack's Mannequin - Holiday From Real


No comments:

Post a Comment