Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 6: My Own Personal Hell

This week's pictures will be posted as soon as I am back on my laptop and have the energy to update.

1.13.13 Day 36: Woke up feeling dry and tight on my face and shoulders (which means I will probably look nice and flaky by tomorrow). Arms have lightened up a lot but my hands are still pretty red and dry looking. At least they have moved out of the raw stage. Legs are pretty splotchy all over. Overall, feeling pretty good, I was even able to wear lip gloss!

1.14.13 Day 37: Itched ALL night long. Woke up with a very flaky dry face, but I was able to scratch most of it off in the shower. Face is a little red today, but not too bad. My arms and hands now look like the ITSAN logo (aka bright red "sleeves" and tops of hands with white palms). Overall, not too bad. Happy Birthday to Me!
Feeling good and watching a movie on the couch

1.15.13 Day 38: Not too much to report today.
 


1.16.13 Day 39: Up all night scratching. Had to call out sick to my internship because I was in so much pain that I couldn't get dressed. I stayed in bed and read/slept all day. I didn't even have to willpower to get out of bed to eat, so I just slept all day. I would say that this flair is much worse than the first one because this one is full body. All I can do is lay in bed, it hurts too much to move.
  
     

1.17.13 Day 40: I had to call out for both my internship and my paying job today because I couldn't get out of bed again. Not only am I in too much pain to do anything, I also just don't want to. I have zero willpower to do anything, reading and watching movies doesn't even interest me.

1.18.13 Day 41: Had to stay in bed instead of going to my internship AGAIN. Couldn't get out of bed much again. I've been eating like I am sick this week (very little and when I do it is not so healthy). I have also been having a new kind of oozing. This kind happens when I break the skin (which happens way too easily). The cut will ooze a ton and stick to my clothes/bandages.

1.19.13 Day 42: I was able to get out of bed and move around today, but still had to stick to sweatpants. I scraped dead skin off in the shower until I ran out of hot water. Ethan and I had some friends over for drinks and a card game. I felt great most of the time but started getting cold shakes really badly towards the end and had to go to bed while everyone was still there. Luckily, I have great friends that were very understanding.

Song of the Week: 
"If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on. May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground, carry on....Cause we are, we are shining stars, we are invincible, we are who we are. On our darkest day, when we're miles away, Sun will come, we will find our way home" Fun- Carry On




No comments:

Post a Comment