Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Week Three: A Little Relief

12.24.12 Day 16 Still looking tomato red. Skin is hot to touch, you can even feel the heat through my shirt sleeves. Ears are oozing a lot, and have a rather unpleasant smell. 


My brother's unfortunately accurate Christmas cookie of me


12.26.12 Day 18 Woke up with little pimple-like bumps on my arms and a few on my legs.  Stomach has gone from little red dots to a full on rash. It is not too itchy but when I scratch it, it burns really bad. 

12.27.12 Day 19 The pimple-ish bumps were a one day thing apparently. Body temperature has been really off. I've been really cold with freezing feet, while sweating at the same time. The crooks of my arms are pretty raw and have cuts from scratching. They hurt to extend so I have been leaving them bent.

12.28.12 Day 20 Face/chest/neck are looking clear! The only red spots on my face are from picking the flakes before they were ready to come off. Stomach, crooks of arms, and wrists/hands are still very inflamed. Stomach and back are more pink than red. Thighs have the red dots now that my stomach used to have.

stomach has changed from red dots to a full rash

face/chest/neck are clearing up. Those darker red spots are cuts from scratching

Much less red
12.29.12 Day 21 Lots of flaking on my forehead and around my mouth, but looking better! It is crazy how different this condition can be from one day to the next. I am hoping this downtime lasts a while. 





No comments:

Post a Comment