Sunday, January 13, 2013

Week Four: One month down, somewhere between 5 and 35 to go!

12.30.12 Day 22: Week four I thought you would never come! Haven't really been able to smile while the cuts around my mouth are healing. Otherwise, feeling great and really trying to enjoy this downtime before the next flair.

12.31.12 Day 23: Taking advantage of feeling good by cleaning the apartment and running errands. Arms and hands are still pretty bad but nothing worse than bad eczema. I did have to take off my promise ring because the knuckle was too swollen.



Ready for Ethan to come home to take my back pictures again




1.1.13 Day 24: First day that I slept through the night and did not have to jump into the bath immediately after waking up!

1.2.13 Day 25: Feeling great and much more energized. Walked four miles to run errands and get some exercise in the beautiful Arizona winter.

1.3.13 Day 26: Feeling the same.

left wrist is a little broken out

Neck and chest look great compared to last week!

Skin is so thin that I gave myself a giant cut

Lighting is bad, but right hand is pretty broken out


1.4.13 Day 27: A bit of a swelling in one eye when I woke up. My pillowcase was also making my ears itchy. This is how it started last time around. Goodbye break, I was a pleasure knowing you.

Just a little swollen today

1.5.13 Day 28: MUCH more swelling in my eye this morning compared to yesterday. Face is also a bit swollen and starting to ooze. It doesn't really feel wet unless I scratch it, it looks more like tiny dried dots all over my face if you look closely. I started putting a silky robe over my pillowcase to help with my now very itchy and oozy ears.
Very Swollen!

No comments:

Post a Comment