Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 12: 3 Months Down! Finally feeling hopeful

2.24.13 Day 78 - 3.2.13 Day 84: There really is not a lot to talk about since this week has been a lot of the same. Hands are still pink and wrinkly. Face is still cycling through being a little pink, to super dry, then back to a little pink.

2.26.13 Day 80: Today was Ethan and my 5 year anniversary! I honestly don't know if I would have made it this far into tsw without Ethan's support. Ethan told me I was beautiful every day when I was bright red and  my confidence was nowhere to be found. He slept far away from me when body heat hurt. He dried my tears during my many breakdowns. He let me turn on the heat when I was cold even though we live in Arizona. And he didn't act too grossed out when he found out that I had been wiping flakes of skin out of the bed every day after he left for work. I know you don't read my blog since you see the effects TSW are having on me every day but I love you!

*pictures to come (maybe tonight!?) 

Song of the week: "When the skies are grey and all the doors are closing, and the rising pressure makes it hard to breathe. When all I need is a hand to stop the tears from falling, I will find, I will find him next to me." - Emeli Sande, Next to Me


1 comment: