Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 13: Finally Working Out Again!

3.3.13 Day 85 - 3.9.13 Day 91:

Nothing too major to note about my skin this week. Here is an overview:

  • Started working out again! Now that my skin isn't taking over my life as much, I can now focus more on eating better (cause in the middle of a flare you eat whatever the heck you want to eat) and exercising again. I am definitely ready to loose the little bit of weight I gained these past three months of little to no movement. 
  • Working out during TSW is WEIRD! During cardio, everyone would be dripping sweat and I would be fresh as a daisy other than just a little bit of sweat on my back (does that mean that my back is healed?!). After cardio I did have to fan my self off for a little while before moving on since I couldn't sweat to cool myself off.
  • Not working out for three months and then jumping back in makes you unbelievable SORE. 
  • Overall, working out again was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. 
That was basically my week. 

*Pictures to come (laptop is broken so...)

Song of the Week: "And don't apologize for all the tears you've cried. You've been way to strong now for all your life. I'm gonna get there soon, you're gonna be there too. Cryin' in your room, prayin' Lord come through. We're gonna get there soon." - Mat Kearney, Closer to Love






No comments:

Post a Comment