Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 16: sitting, waiting, wishing

3.24.13 Day 105: skin is feeling and looking the same as last week. (No complaints here!) Still taking Atarax at night to ease discomfort (my neck is still bothering me). On another note, I was Baptized today! I have really felt the Lord's presence during some of my lowest points during my withdrawal process. I felt there was no better time then to make my public statement of faith. It was a wonderful day with minimal itchiness :)










3.25.13 Day 106: still the same. Watching my hands healing is like watching grass grow. I SWEAR they are smoother though...









3.26.13 Day 106: In the summer I work at a day camp where we have this wonderful song called Yay/Boo. Here is my yay boo song for the day. "Yay boo, yay boo it's lots of fun to do, If you like it holler Yay! If you don't you holler boo...today my legs were clear enough to wear a dress (YAY!), but now the seats on the train are making me itchy...(boo!) Today my hands look much less red! (YAY!), but that may all change by tomorrow (boo!)






3.30.13 Day 112: Ethan and I had a little photo shoot at the park for our graduation announcements. With makeup you could barely tell that I am still withdrawing. :) It felt so good to feel pretty while taking a photo. 




Song of the Week: "I try to catch my breath, it hasn't happened yet. I'm wide awake in the middle of the night, scared to death. So I prayed God, would you make this stop. Father please hold on the me, You're all I've got." - Josh Wilson "Carry Me" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment