Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 21: Feeling Close to the End :)

4.28.13-5.4.13 Day 141-147: 
  • Face: gets visibly dry less and less often, forehead, eyelids, and cheeks less often than around mouth. Current dryness is only visible up close :) The redness on my eyelids has faded to a light pink and they do not feel as raw anymore. 
  • Neck: not very dry, just itchy. I can fully turn my head in all directions but it makes my neck itchy and uncomfortable. I am using shea butter and taking Atarax at night again for this. 
  • Arms: My arms have changed a ton this week. I started using a new tanning lotion (which did not burn on my skin at all! Woohoo! This would not have been the case a month ago.) Anyways, I think I was allergic to something in it because I had little raised bumps all over my arms the next few days. This could be tsw related but this has happened to me in the past with tanners so I'm going with that. After I switched lotions, the bumps faded away but now I have little red dots where I scratched the bumps. The creases in my arms have gone from just redness, to pink/dry/flaky/itchy. I'll consider this progress. 
Still not wearing makeup every day but I think I will have that option soon. At the gym I have to rinse off my face and put on lotion mid workout or else I feel dry. I am using shea butter only on my neck/face/creases of arms/hands and everywhere else I am using Johnson and Johnson Oatmeal Baby Lotion (not sure of the official name). Other than being a little itchy in a few places, tsw is no longer intruding on my life :)


Left Arm
Right Arm
Eyelids are less red

Hands are getting better but still wrinkle when bent

Song of the Week: "We were dancing with the ashes falling, we were singing by the open flame. Let it burn, let it burn, Tomorrow is a new day. The wave comes sweeping, the cold bloods sleeping in your veins, your veins, after the fire. The sun came crashing through a cloud so black and full of rain, of rain, after the fire. I swear one day you will forget them locking us away, away, after the fire." After the Fire - Andrew McMahon 

No comments:

Post a Comment