Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 23: Wisdom teeth are for Chumps

4.12.13 Day 115: My sister, mom, and I went out for pedicures to celebrate mother's day. So thankful to have itch-free, redness-free, and elephant skin-free legs! Now for my arms and neck to heal.

Mother's Day Pedicures :)
 4.14.13 Day 157: Hands are looking less red and more dry/wrinkly. Yuck :(
Right Hand

Left hand
 5.15.13 Day 158: Wisdom Teeth Removal Day! I mentioned in a previous post that I had to request a steroid-free surgery (there would have been steroids in both the IV and the post-surgery prescription). The surgeon said it was not a big deal BUT I would probably have a lot more swelling with out the anti-inflammatory steroids. This VERY unattractive photo of me post surgery does absolutely no justice to how swollen I was. I looked like they took out my teeth and replaced them with golf balls.
5.16.13 Day 159: Still on a diet of smoothies and mashed potatoes...but skin is hanging in there!

5.17.13 Day 160: Still extremely swollen, not much chewing going on.

5.18.13 Day 161:  Real food today! I'm so hungry. The swelling has gone down on one side and turned into a nice yellow bruise on the other.

Song of the Week: "Your hope dangling by a string, I'll share in your suffering to make you well, to make you well. Give me reasons to believe that your would do the same for me and I would do it for you." - Gone,  Gone, Gone, Phil Phillips

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!!!!!!!!!! This blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this.

    wisdom teeth
    dental cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a inspiring article. Thank you so much.
    wisdom tooth extraction

    ReplyDelete