Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 19: Did you know that NJ has a state dinosaur? It's theHadrosaurus!

4.14.13 Day 127 - 4.20.13 Day 133: This week is one big mash-up because I was too busy vacationing in NY/NYC with my Dad to make any detailed notes :).

This week I: 

  • Wore makeup...A LOT...and LIVED!!!
  • Used the same lotion that normal people use (aka jergens) and only used the nice shea butter on my face/neck 
  • Met with the wonderful Jonathan Root to film an interview about my experience with topical steroid addiction/ withdrawal. 
  • Went a whole week without taking any Atarax before bed :) 
  • Only started having skin problems at the end of the week. This was probably due to drinking copious amounts of coffee/beer and no water the day before. I woke up the next day dry, flaky, and uncomfortable. 
Here are some pictures from the week:  


Setting up for my interview for itsan with Jonathan Root!


Giant coffees and ham and cheese croissants. Breakfast of champions 


With makeup you cant even tell that I'm still withdrawing!


At the Jersey Boys Show


No comments:

Post a Comment